The right tableware helps set the mood by complementing both the visual aspects of the food and the overall theme of the dinner. You can let your creativity blossom and express your unique style. Gatherings such as Christmas, New Year or Easter often involve serving elaborate meals, so investing in high-quality tableware is a good choice. That's why you've come to the right place!
Our collections are available in different colors, materials and sizes. What is also important to know is that all our products at Bazar Bizar are handmade in a sustainable way.
1. The Cascais Tableware Collection
This collection is made of ceramic and is available in the color white with a hint of gold. Named after the picturesque town of Cascais, this collection of plates, bowls, and mugs captures the essence of Portuguese elegance and seaside allure.
2. The Comporta Tableware Collection
This collection is made of ceramic with crackle glaze finish. This finish is known to show a different intensity of drawing with each item. Named after the serene coastal village of Comporta, this collection of plates, bowls, and mugs encapsulates the essence of Portuguese coastal living.
3. The Burned Terracotta Collection
This distinctive collection goes beyond traditional tableware, featuring a range of artisanal pieces that include plates, pots, bowls, and jars. Crafted from burnt terracotta, each item in this collection is a testament to the beauty found in natural materials.
4. The Teak Root Collection
This is made of teak wood, known for its beautiful grain patterns and durability. This exquisite collection includes a diverse range of tableware essentials, from plates to cutlery and other captivating table accessories.
5. The Brass Cutlery Collection
We do not just have ordinary cutlery but special gold forks and spoons made of brass with a shape of a palm tree and pineapple. You can combine that with our cutlery holders in different colors like brown, green, beige etc. These are all made of soft cotton.
More tips for a successful dinner party
- The centerpiece of your table is a good place for creative use of tableware. Place our Cascais serving bowl filled with seasonal fruit, ornaments or pine cones.
- Put name tags on each seat. This makes it much more personal and makes your guests feel truly welcome.
- Our linen tablecloth adds a layer of elegance to your table setting and protects your table from spills and stains. Moreover, it is made of top quality.
- Ditch those boring flat napkins and embrace the art of napkin folding. Create shapes like a Christmas tree, star or flower or add an accessory like our beaded napkin ring or our pineapple napkin ring.